Thursday, September 27, 2012

Altered Book Cover

I was creating the pages of my 
altered book and suddenly,
because of all of the work on the
 pages, the cover broke!!!

HAVE THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
if you love to alter books...


You could freak out,
or you could...



Very simple and also fun!
I loved the masking layer, it is a
 keeper for meand now I am 
trying in one of the pages inside!

Then, I started painting


I usually don`t know were the work is 
going, I like that, it`s exciting!

I like to leave the intellect outside the studio,
and let the HEART do it`s magic!


Then, more layers wanted inn,
I just opened the door and 
let it happen...


Still, it didn`t feel like finished and...


LOVE, 
our greatest prayer
our best embellishment,
our true guidance...


May you Be In Love!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic solution Monica and of course such a gorgeous pages. Beautigul.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (www.marjascreativity.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful example of up cycling, Monica! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!