Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Christmas Gift For You! Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas!


Years ago when I started blogging, it was all
a new adventure for me, I didn`t think of it
as I do now, it is like a blank palette to me,
were I am painting with my dreams, thoughts
and art, it`s a place were a new kind of communication 
is developing, I get to know some of you and 
share who I am now and how I see art, 
life and even business. It all has been a 
learning process to me and one I love!


I am really grateful for all this and being able
to be part of this time and how it`s changing
our cultures and almost feeling there are no
time and space limits!

I thank you for sharing what were your interests 
over the survey, what you wanted to read about,
 in appreciation, I am giving you a  Christmas
 gift, one I hope you enjoy!


I hope to bring you more inspiration in the
future and I thank you for sharing with me your
 time and beautiful comments along this year!

Watch the video for a step by step process of the
painting, here is what you`ll need:

Your sketch , you may use mine as a reference or even
transfer this one to your canvas with transfer paper...


A 6" X 8" stretched gallery canvas
Pencil
Acrylic paints( I use Amsterdam colors:

Ochre Yellow
Sky blue light
titanium buff light
white
black
Pyrrole red
Olive green deep
Burnt umber
brushes
fixative 
barnish

Watch video and enjoy!



I`ll be taking a long brake after this post, I
will come back with more cool things as soon as
I am ready!
I wish you have wonderful holidays!
Hands and Heart signature


23 comments:

  1. Thank you Monica!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pretty lady and you have a Merry Christmas. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Moni! Feliz Navidad. Don't be gone too long -- we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so generous....I love your work. I can not always participate because I am too busy, but I read all your post and enjoy them. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful thing for you to share - thank you. happy holidays to you and thank you for all your inspiration throughout the year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you monica for sharing this. I wish you a bright Christmas and much joy in the new year .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Monica....and I hope you enjoy your blog break and have the very best of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Monica!
    Simply beautiful;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear Moni! You have one of the biggest hearts I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Love to you dear!oxJackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Moni! Enjoy your Christmas Season. Thank you for all that you share with us and for your beautiful inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I love seeing art evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to watch when I get some time...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is precious! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is precious, thanks for sharing

    and have a wonderful Christmas time!

    anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Monica - have a wonderful Christmas and New Year - look forward to visiting your site next year - Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soo sweet! Thanks! I posted it on facebook! Thanks, again and have the merriest of holidays dear one! I am blessed to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. a BLESSED CHRISTMAS to you! this is so sweetly, stunningly, simple BEAUTY at it's best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monica I did it! Thanks again for sharing your drawing, love it.
    If you like to have a look, visit ny blog:
    www.lizziebusyhandmade.blogspot.com
    or
    my facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/lizziebusyhandmade

    Take care,
    hugs
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas Monica and to all fellow artists. May 2012 be filled with many creative and beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. a very nice little tutorial and a lovely painting you have done to express the season....and I love that a kitty is there in her arms, giving love, warmth and furry delight. May the season bring you all the blessings you deserve and come back soon....refreshed and inspired. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just so sweet.
    I just came across your blog via "artists in blogland"...I love you work and hope to see more! I will be following!
    www.fiddleheadarts.blogspot.com
    Happy Holidays-Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much ~ this is a wonderful gift! Your blog is such an inspiration ~ and I adore it! Blessings to you,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Moni, Have a relaxing and creative break. Hope you had fun over Christmas and New Year.
    blessings
    Dianne in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!