Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let your star shine bright!


 Hello dear friends! I have been really busy these days but I just took a 
moment to come and talk to you!
I am getting ready for the holidays making all kinds of cute gifts
and things to sell so no free time but also enjoying a lot creating!


I am also super bussy with my next online workshop wich opens this next
December 1st and I am posting everything that same day so it`s a lot of 
work with the shooting, editing and putting it all together! Whew!

Having a moment to just breath and reconnect with my self is trully important,
usually we rush and keep our minds looking out that we forget to stay calm and
be present, remembering that it`s all going to pass and finally be gone... so the important
thing is to be happynow and enjoying the moment!



I am also preparing some goddies for you!!  So be prepared for some good
postings coming to celebrate the christmas! I can`t wait to share with you!
Save your toilet paper rolls!

I love painting wood boxes and I think these are pretty cute...


I wish I could make more for the holidays for they are a great gift!



I also wish I had one for my self but they are all gone now! 


This one came from a painting I did a few years ago wich is one of my favorites so I had
to reproduce it!


This year I`ve learned how to make totees, they are so useful and also a great gift!
Some have been printed with my paintings and they flew faster than a blink! Lol!


A Watercolor piece, I love it, is like a guardian to me! I love how the feathers
came out!  Birds are so beatiful and so inspiring, being able to fly is the best gift ever!



I hope you are shining bright  and loud! 
Hands and Heart signature

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your post.
    Such a busy time of year for all we creative souls. Busy hands make a happy heart!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Your artwork is so inspiring, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... shield health insurance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!